Visualizing Anisotropic Oxygen Diffusion in Ceria under Activated Conditions
Synthesis of Honeycomb-Structured Beryllium Oxide via Graphene Liquid Cells
Effect of single point defect on local properties in BiFeO3 thin film
Epitaxial growth of a 100-square-centimetre singlecrystal hexagonal boron nitride monolayer on copper
Strong Coupling between ZnO Excitons and Localized Surface Plasmons of Silver Nanoparticles Studied by STEM-EELS
Real-time Observation of Deep Lithiation of Tungsten Oxide Nanowires by In Situ Electron Microscopy
Atomic Mechanism of Dynamic Electrochemical Lithiation Processes of MoS2 Nanosheets
- 5/19/2022 Congratulations to Bohan Yu，Xiaowei Zhang, Jinjian Guo for successfully defending their Ph.D. thesis!
- 5/5/2022 Xiaowei Zhang’s paper “Broadband Plasmonic NbN Photocatalysts for Enhanced Hydrogen Generation from Ammonia Borane under Visible–Near-Infrared Illumination” has been published on J. Phys. Chem. Lett. Congratulations!
- 3/31/2022 Li Wang’s paper “Abnormal anti-oxidation behavior of hexagonal boron nitride grown on copper” has been published on Nano Research. Congratulations!
- 1/17/2022 Pan Chen’s paper “Electrically driven motion, destruction, and chirality change of polar vortices in oxide superlattices” been published on Science China Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy. Congratulations!
- 12/8/2021 Congratulations to Aomiao Zhi for winning the National scholarship, and Xudan Huang for winning the Institute Director's award!
- 11/24/2021 Xinyu Liu’s paper “Atomic-scale visualization of metallic lead leak related fine structure in CsPbBr3 quantum dots” has published on Nanoscale. Congratulations!
- 9/24/2021 Yu Zhao’s paper “Edge-Enriched Large-Area Hexagonal BN Ultrathin Films with Enhanced Optical Second Harmonic Generation” been published on J. Phys. Chem. Lett. Congratulations!
- 7/31/2021 Yu Liu ’s paper “Nanoplasmonic zirconium nitride photocatalyst for direct overall water splitting” has been published on Chinese Chemical Letters. Congratulations!
- 4/26/2021 Liang Zhu’s paper “Atomic-Scale Observation of Structure Transition from Brownmillerite to Infinite Layer in SrFeO2.5 Thin Films” has been published on Chem. Mater. Congratulations!
- 3/4/2021 Lei Xu ’s paper “Atomic-scale dynamics of the phase transition in bilayer PtSe2” has been published on J. Mater. Chem. C. Congratulations!
- 3/29/2021 Lifen Wang’s paper “Microscopic Kinetics Pathway of Salt Crystallization in Graphene Nanocapillaries” been published on Phys. Rev. Lett. Congratulations!
- 1/15/2021 Lei Xu ’s paper “Evolution of interlayer stacking orders and rotations in bilayer PtSe2” visualized by STEM” been published on 2D Materials. Congratulations!
- 11/19/2020 Congratulations to Xinyu Liu for successfully defending the Ph.D. thesis! Congratulations to Xin Zhou for successfully defending the Master's thesis!
- 8/11/2020 Congratulations to Xiaomei Li, Jianlin Wang, Yu Zhao for successfully defending their Ph.D. thesis!
- 7/24/2020 Xiaomei Li ’s paper “Atomic-scale observations of electrical and mechanical manipulation of topological polar flux closure” been published on PNAS. Congratulations!
- 5/28/2020 Lifen Wang’s paper “Synthesis of Honeycomb-Structured Beryllium Oxide via Graphene Liquid Cells” been published on Angewandte Chemie. Congratulations!
- 5/19/2020 Congratulations to Liang Zhu, Pan Chen for successfully defending their Ph.D. thesis!
- 5/12/2020 B. H. Yu’s paper “Ultrafast quasiparticle dynamics and coherent phonon in nodal line topological material LaBi” has been published on Opt. Express! Congratulations!.
- 4/15/2020 Pan Chen’s paper “Atomic imaging of mechanically induced topological transition of ferroelectric vortices” has been published on Nature Communications! Congratulations!
- 2/26/2020 Jianlin Wang’s paper “Unraveling nanoscale electrochemical dynamics of graphite fluoride by in situ electron microscopy: key difference between lithiation and sodiation” has been published on J. Mater. Chem. A！Congratulations!
- 2/5/2020 Liang Zhu’s paper “Visualizing Anisotropic Oxygen Diffusion in Ceria under Activated Conditions” had been published on Phys. Rev. Lett.! Congratulations!
- 11/21/2019 Congratulations to Chenzhi Song and Yu Liu for successfully defending their Ph.D. thesis!
- 11/16/2019 We attended the annual examination symposium of the surface lab.
- 11/03/2019 Chenzhi Song’s paper “Insight into long-period pattern by depth sectioning using aberrationcorrected scanning transmission electron microscope” was accepted by Ultramicroscopy, Congratulations!
- 10/15/2019 We attended National annual meeting on electron microscopy at Hefei. Liang Zhu won the “best poster” award, Congratulations!
- 09/20/2019 Liang Zhu’s paper “Strain-Inhibited Electromigration of Oxygen Vacancies in LaCoO3” was published on ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Congratulations!
- 09/22/2019 The 5th International Symposium on Advanced Inorganic Materials (ISAIM) was held in Beijing successfully
- 07/15/2019 Four new graduated students, Ms Xudan Huang, Ms Huacong Sun, Mr. Chen Cai, and Mr. Lei Liao joined group. They finished one-year class in graduation school of University of Chinese of Academy of Sciences.
- 07/08/2019 The mid-term workshop of the state key equipment project “Ultrahigh space-/time-resolved physical measurement inside transmission electron microscope”was held in Institute of Physics.
- 05/22/2019 Postdoctor Li Wang published the paper“Epitaxial growth of a 100-square-centimetre single-crystal hexagonal boron nitride monolayer on copper”in Nature 570, 91–95 (2019).